Sunday 9 May 2010

An Election Won....












Election day has been and gone..!

I would like to personally thank all those (20,022 people) who voted for me on Thursday. You have put your trust in me as your Member of Parliament and I appreciate your support.

The residents of Chiswick, Brentford, Isleworth, Osterley and Hounslow have voted for change and a new start. I will work tirelessly for everyone in this constituency and do all I can to bring real change that improves life here for us all.

My heartfelt thanks to you all and I look forward to working with you in the years ahead.

PS Thanks to my amazing team who worked so hard to get the right result.
Photo 1: Mary with her Campaign Director, Barbara Reid
Photo 2: Mary with her sister Liz at the Count just after results had been announced

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary on your election to Parliament.

I hope you will be able to implement truly Conservative policies as best you can, for the good of your constituents and Great Britain.

Yours,

Richard, Anne and Julian,
Perth.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary on your election to Parliament.

I hope you will be able to implement truly Conservative policies,as best you can, for the good of your constituents and Great Britain.

Yours,

Richard, Anne and Julian,
Perth.

Mary Macleod said...

Thanks so much. The hard work starts now! The country needs much change and I hope I can play my part in making that happen.
M